With the excitement of a new car comes the opportunity to cherish it.
New car ceramic coating and graphene coating paint protection is a big thing at A Buff & Beyond. We understand the excitement that comes with a new car and how important it is to give your new car the best possible start in life – and what a disappointment it can be if the vehicle’s condition doesn’t live up to expectations when it arrives. That is why our BRONZE package includes a thorough one on one (or video call) paint defect assessment to highlight any issues that may need paint correction before locking in the new car paintwork with a high-grade paint protection coating.
Our BRONZE paint protection package is specifically designed for new car owners in Sydney seeking the best in ceramic coating paint protection. Utilising the latest in graphene and ceramic coating technology, we offer the most robust protection for your paintwork, wheels and interior in one single package.
ceramic coating Prices
- Detailed wash
- Chemical paint decontamination
- Gloss enhancement polish
- Panel preparation
- Multi-layered ceramic or graphene coating application
- Coating cure before handover
Please call to book a FREE detailed vehicle condition assessment and quote at our Campbelltown, Sydney workshop
- Protection lasts years without needing frequent reapplication
- Provides strong protection against dirt, dust and grime
- UV, water, heat and chemical resistant
- Easier to clean and maintain thanks to its slickness and hydrophobic properties
- Protects the glossy paintwork
- Sacrificial layer against etchings and other damage
- Wheel and glass coating
- Interior detail
- Interior leather protection
- Upholstery and carpet protection
- Interior plastic protection
CERAMIC COATING PROCESS
- Comprehensive snow foam wash process using the three bucket safe wash method
- Removal of bitumen, tar and other environmental fallout
- Door jambs, hinges, badges, edges and panel gaps brushed cleaned
- Wheel arches carefully jet-washed
- Wheels cleaned using safe wheel cleaning products
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Combination of soft microfibre towel and compressed-air drying techniques
- Chemical decontamination to remove bonded iron to paintwork and wheels
- Light gloss enhancement polish
Some new cars have undergone a 'predelivery detail' usually organised by the dealership or have been washed and maintained incorrectly during its time before sale. If either of these processes have been carried out incorrectly, the vehicle -although 'new'- may have incurred unsightly swirls or buffer trails in the paintwork. Before we apply paint protection to the vehicles paintwork, we carry out a detailed paint inspection with you either in person or over a video call to inform you of any defects found in the paintwork and may recommend the removal of these unsightly defects by means of paint correction before the application of a paint protection coating after discussion with you.
- Ceramic Coating Paint Protection applied to exterior paintwork, plastics and lights
- Tyres cleaned and dressed with a long lasting tyre dressing
- Interior glass cleaned
- Light interior vacuum
- Final inspection to make sure your car meets our high standards
All our Car detailing Packages include a car paint correction process which permanently removes paint defects and restores gloss and shine to your vehicles paintwork. Once the paint correction process is complete, the shine is locked in with a high-gloss professional grade paint protection coating which will last for years to come. We are accredited installers of both ceramic coatings and graphene coatings.
Our SILVER car detailing package is the best value for your money. Suitable for vehicles with medium paint defects, a high gloss and glass-like paint finish is achieved by means of paint correction before applying a high-grade paint protection coating.
Our GOLD car detailing package is designed for vehicles with major level paint defects such as swirls, scratches and reduced depth of colour. The rejuvenated paintwork is then locked in with a high grade professional paint protection coating.
Our PLATINUM car detailing package is suited to cars with a high level of paint defects, which requires intensive paint correction to restore a flawless finish. Once completed, the paint is then locked in with a high grade professional paint protection coating.
WHY NOT CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUr CAR?
Or just pop in and show us your car in person, any time we’re open.
Car Detailing Information
We understand there is a lot of information out there about car detailing, paint correction, graphene and ceramic coatings. It can be overwhelming and frustrating at times to go through all that information only to be more confused and have more questions then when you first started. That’s why we have written these accurate, comprehensive yet simple to understand articles regarding paint protection, paint correction, graphene coatings and graphene coatings -so that you can be informed to make the right decision for your car.
We love to build relationships with our Clients, that is why all our services include direct contact and discussion with Fouad about your vehicle, including maintenance training, product advice and even after-hours support for years to come.
CAR Paint Correction - Let us bring back the shine and the smiles
Thanks to years of extensive testing and research at A Buff & Beyond, we have refined our car paint correction methods to be effective and safe on all types of clear coats.
Paint correction by machines, despite how complicated some websites and videos will attempt to make it look, is really just ‘sanding’. The difference is in the skill, patience and understanding behind diminishing and non-diminishing compounds, pressures, machine speeds, backing plate angles, heat and temperatures, surface areas, residue control, paint thickness, tooling and more – a balancing act that becomes an art with experience.