Paint Protection Sydney | Ceramic Coating | Graphene Coating
With the excitement of a new car comes the opportunity to cherish it.
New car ceramic coating and graphene coating paint protection is a big thing at A Buff & Beyond. We understand the excitement that comes with a new car and how important it is to give your new car the best possible start in life – and what a disappointment it can be if the vehicle’s condition doesn’t live up to expectations when it arrives. That is why our BRONZE package includes a thorough one on one (or video call) paint defect assessment to highlight any issues that may need correction before locking in the new car paintwork with a high-grade paint protection coating.
Our BRONZE paint protection package is specifically designed for new car owners seeking the best in paint protection. Utilising the latest in coating technology, we offer the most robust protection for your paintwork, wheels and interior in one single package.
THE BRONZE PROCESS
Our BRONZE paint protection package involves the following comprehensive detailing steps and processes which includes the application of paint protection to all exterior and interior surfaces.
- Comprehensive snow foam wash process using the three bucket safe wash method
- Removal of bitumen, tar and other environmental fallout
- Door jambs, hinges, badges, edges and panel gaps brushed cleaned
- Wheel arches carefully jet-washed
- Wheels cleaned using safe wheel cleaning products
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Combination of soft microfibre towel and compressed-air drying techniques
- Chemical decontamination to remove bonded iron to paintwork and wheels
- Light gloss enhancement polish
Some new cars have undergone a 'predelivery detail' usually organised by the dealership or have been washed and maintained incorrectly during its time before sale. If either of these processes have been carried out incorrectly, the vehicle -although 'new'- may have incurred unsightly swirls or buffer trails in the paintwork. Before we apply paint protection to the vehicles paintwork, we carry out a detailed paint inspection with you either in person or over a video call to inform you of any defects found in the paintwork and may recommend the removal of these unsightly defects before the application of a paint protection coating after discussion with you.
- Ceramic Coating Protection applied to exterior paintwork, plastics and lights
- Sealant applied to all exterior glass
- Door jambs treated with a sealant for added protection
- Wheel faces protected with a high-temp coating
- Tyres cleaned and dressed with a long lasting tyre dressing
- Interior glass cleaned
- Interior litter removed, surfaces dusted, carpets and mats vacuumed
- Leather coating applied to leather seats
- Upholstery and fabric coating applied to upholstery seats, mats and carpet
- Final inspection to make sure your car meets our high standards
Compact car, motorbike
single-cab ute (no tray), jet ski
Hatchback, sedan, sports car,
single-cab ute, dual-cab ute (no tray)
Small SUV, small 4x4
Large SUV, 4x4,
dual-cab ute (with tray)
WHY NOT CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOU CAR?
Or just pop in and show us your car in person, any time we’re open.
USED CAR PACKAGES
ALL our Use Car Paint Protection Packages include a paint correction process which permanently removes paint defects and restores gloss and shine to your vehicles paintwork. Once the correction process is complete, the shine is locked in with a professional grade paint protection coating which will last for years to come.
We understand there is a lot of information out there which can be overwhelming at times. That’s why we have written these accurate, comprehensive yet simple to understand articles regarding paint protection, paint correction and ceramic coatings so that you can be informed to make the right decision for your car.
KEEPING THE SHINE AND THE SMILES.
Thanks to years of extensive testing and research at A Buff & Beyond, we have refined our paint correction methods to be effective and safe on all types of clear coats.
Paint correction by machines, despite how complicated some websites and videos will attempt to make it look, is really just ‘sanding’. The difference is in the skill, patience and understanding behind diminishing and non-diminishing compounds, pressures, machine speeds, backing plate angles, heat and temperatures, surface areas, residue control, paint thickness and more – a balancing act that becomes an art with experience.
We love to build relationships with our Clients, that is why all our services include direct contact and discussion with Fouad about your vehicle, including maintenance training, product advice and even after-hours support for years to come.