Paint Protection & Paint Correction package designed to restore a flawless finish before locking in the new shine with a ceramic coating or graphene coating
We understand that sometimes ‘perfection’ is being chased, othertimes a ‘massive improvement’ is what's being strived for, and sometimes a ‘gloss enhancement’ is all you need.
That is why we have a variety of paint correction and paint protection packages available that take this into account. The ‘sweet spot’ for you, your car and your budget, can be found in our simplified range of packages. If you’re unsure, a quick general inspection is free at our Mortlake, Sydney detailing studio. Alternatively, if your car’s had an eventful life, or if you’d simply prefer us to fully investigate and document its current condition before deciding which package is best for you, we can complete a thorough hour-long inspect and report service at your request.
Our PLATINUM package is Above & Beyond. Suited to cars with a high level of paint defects, Fouad undertakes an intensive and pain-staking paint correction process to restore a flawless finish. Once completed, the paint is then locked in with a high-grade professional paint protection coating. What’s more, Fouad will provide videos, photographs and updates documenting the transformation throughout, for the most personal and involving package A Buff & Beyond can offer.
THE PLATINUM PROCESS
While every PLATINUM correction and protection package will be individually tailored to each vehicle and to your needs, we will always include the following process as standard.
- Comprehensive wash process using three bucket safe wash method
- Chemical decontamination for the removal of bitumen, tar and other environmental fallout
- Door jambs, hinges, badges, edges and panel gaps brushed cleaned
- Wheel arches carefully jet-washed
- Wheels cleaned using safe wheel cleaning products
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Combination of soft microfibre towel and compressed-air drying techniques
- Mechanical decontamination to remove bonded contaminants from paintwork by use of a clay bar
- Chemical decontamination to remove bonded iron to paintwork and wheels
- Paint depth readings taken to determine safe paint defect remove limits and determine paint repairs history
- PLATINUM level machine polishing to permanently remove all paint defects possible and safe to do so restoring #beyondbrandnew shine and gloss
- Polishing oils and residue removed with Panel Wipe to ensure all surfaces are chemically clean for protective coatings
- Ceramic Coating Paint Protection applied to exterior paintwork, plastics and lights
- Sealant applied to all exterior glass
- Door jambs treated with a sealant for added protection
- Wheel faces protected with a high-temp coating
- Tyres cleaned and dressed with a long lasting tyre dressing
- Interior glass cleaned
- Interior litter removed, surfaces dusted, carpets and mats vacuumed
- Final inspection to make sure your car meets our high standards
Our PLATINUM package paint correction and paint protection Above & Beyond the next level, and will include Fouad painstakingly removing every defect that can possibly be polished away from the paintwork. What’s more, Fouad will provide videos, photographs and updates documenting the transformation throughout, for the most personal and involving package A Buff & Beyond can offer. That is why our PLATINUM packages are POA. Please give us a call or fill out the below form and we can organise a time to discuss a tailored serviced for you.
WHY NOT CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOU CAR?
Or just pop in and show us your car in person, any time we’re open.
We understand there is a lot of information out there which can be overwhelming at times. That’s why we have written these accurate, comprehensive yet simple to understand articles regarding paint protection, paint correction and ceramic coatings so that you can be informed to make the right decision for your car.
WHAT IS PAINT CORRECTION?
WHAT ARE CERAMIC COATINGS?
BRINGING BACK THE SHINE AND THE SMILES.
Thanks to years of extensive testing and research at A Buff & Beyond, we have refined our paint correction methods to be effective and safe on all types of clear coats.
Paint correction by machines, despite how complicated some websites and videos will attempt to make it look, is really just ‘sanding’. The difference is in the skill, patience and understanding behind diminishing and non-diminishing compounds, pressures, machine speeds, backing plate angles, heat and temperatures, surface areas, residue control, paint thickness and more – a balancing act that becomes an art with experience.
We love to build relationships with our Clients, that is why all our services include direct contact and discussion with Fouad about your vehicle, including maintenance training, product advice and even after-hours support for years to come.