We understand that sometimes ‘perfection’ is being chased, othertimes a ‘massive improvement’ is what's being strived for, and sometimes a ‘gloss enhancement’ is all you need.
We understand there is a lot of information out there about car detailing, paint correction, graphene and ceramic coatings. It can be overwhelming and frustrating at times to go through all that information only to be more confused and have more questions than when you first started. That’s why we have written these accurate, comprehensive yet simple to understand articles regarding paint protection, paint correction, graphene coatings and ceramic coatings – so that you can be informed to make the right decision for your car.
Our SILVER paint correction and paint protection package is designed to suit cars with medium paint defects, where the aim is to specifically remove them and leave a high gloss and shine finish. This is also the package to go for if your vehicle has had previous paint correction carried out within the last 2 years, and has only picked up minor swirls in the meantime.
For older cars or those with more severe paint defects, the SILVER package will strike an exceptional balance between a stunning finish and value for money.
Paint Correction Prices
- Detailed wash
- Chemical paint decontamination
- Clay bar paint decontamination
- Stage 1 paint correction
- Panel preparation
- Multi-layered ceramic or graphene coating application
- Coating cure before handover
Please call to book a FREE detailed vehicle condition assessment and quote at our Campbelltown, Sydney workshop
- 60-70% permanent paint defect removal
- Restored glossy paintwork is protected
- Protection lasts years without needing frequent reapplication
- Provides strong protection against dirt, dust and grime
- UV, water, heat and chemical resistant
- Easier to clean and maintain thanks to its slickness and hydrophobic properties
- Sacrificial layer against etchings and other damage
- Wheel and glass coating
- Interior detail
- Interior leather protection
- Upholstery and carpet protection
- Interior plastic protection
Our SILVER package involves the following comprehensive steps and processes which includes paint correction and the application of a high-grade professional paint protection coating to lock the rejuvenated paint and shine in.
- Comprehensive wash process using three bucket safe wash method
- Chemical decontamination for the removal of bitumen, tar and other environmental fallout
- Door jambs, hinges, badges, edges and panel gaps brushed cleaned
- Wheel arches carefully jet-washed
- Wheels cleaned using safe wheel cleaning products
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Combination of soft microfibre towel and compressed-air drying techniques
- Mechanical decontamination to remove bonded contaminants from paintwork by use of a clay bar
- Chemical decontamination to remove bonded iron to paintwork and wheels
- Paint depth readings taken to determine safe paint defect remove limits and determine paint repairs history
- SILVER level machine polishing permanently to remove medium level paint defects and enhance gloss finish
- Polishing oils and residue removed with Panel Wipe to ensure all surfaces are chemically clean for protective coatings
- Ceramic Coating Paint Protection applied to exterior paintwork, plastics and lights
- Tyres cleaned and dressed with a long lasting tyre dressing
- Interior glass cleaned
- Light interior vacuum
- Final inspection to make sure your car meets our high standards
All our Car detailing Packages include a car paint correction process which permanently removes paint defects and restores gloss and shine to your vehicles paintwork. Once the paint correction process is complete, the shine is locked in with a high-gloss professional grade paint protection coating which will last for years to come. We are accredited installers of both ceramic coatings and graphene coatings.
Our BRONZE car detailing package is specifically designed for new car owners seeking the best in ceramic coating or graphene coating paint protection. Utilising the latest in coating technology, we offer the best protection for your paintwork, wheels and interior.
Our GOLD car detailing package is designed for vehicles with major level paint defects such as swirls, scratches and reduced depth of colour. The rejuvenated paintwork is then locked in with a high grade professional paint protection coating.
Our PLATINUM car detailing package is suited to cars with a high level of paint defects, which requires intensive paint correction to restore a flawless finish. Once completed, the paint is then locked in with a high grade professional paint protection coating.
WHY NOT CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUr CAR?
Or just pop in and show us your car in person, any time we’re open.
Car Detailing Information
We understand there is a lot of information out there about car detailing, paint correction, graphene and ceramic coatings. It can be overwhelming and frustrating at times to go through all that information only to be more confused and have more questions then when you first started. That’s why we have written these accurate, comprehensive yet simple to understand articles regarding paint protection, paint correction, graphene coatings and graphene coatings -so that you can be informed to make the right decision for your car.
We love to build relationships with our Clients, that is why all our services include direct contact and discussion with Fouad about your vehicle, including maintenance training, product advice and even after-hours support for years to come.
CAR Paint Correction - Let us bring back the shine and the smiles
Thanks to years of extensive testing and research at A Buff & Beyond, we have refined our car paint correction methods to be effective and safe on all types of clear coats.
Paint correction by machines, despite how complicated some websites and videos will attempt to make it look, is really just ‘sanding’. The difference is in the skill, patience and understanding behind diminishing and non-diminishing compounds, pressures, machine speeds, backing plate angles, heat and temperatures, surface areas, residue control, paint thickness, tooling and more – a balancing act that becomes an art with experience.