Paint protection & paint correction package designed to remove a minimal amount of clear coat and minor defects. The enhanced gloss is then locked in with a ceramic coating or graphene coating.
We understand that sometimes ‘perfection’ is being chased, othertimes a ‘massive improvement’ is what's being strived for, and sometimes a ‘gloss enhancement’ is all you need.
That is why we have a variety of paint correction and paint protection packages available that take this into account. The ‘sweet spot’ for you, your car and your budget, can be found in our simplified range of packages. If you’re unsure, a quick general inspection is free at our Mortlake, Sydney detailing studio. Alternatively, if your car’s had an eventful life, or if you’d simply prefer us to fully investigate and document its current condition before deciding which package is best for you, we can complete a thorough hour-long inspect and report service at your request.
Our SILVER paint correction and paint protection package is designed to suit cars with minor paint defects, where the aim is to specifically remove them and leave a high gloss and shine finish. This is also the package to go for if your vehicle has had previous paint correction carried out within the last 2 years, and has only picked up minor swirls in the meantime.
For older cars or those with more severe paint defects, the SILVER package will strike an exceptional balance between a stunning finish and value for money.
THE SILVER PROCESS
Our SILVER package involves the following comprehensive steps and processes which includes paint correction and the application of a high-grade professional paint protection coating to lock the rejuvenated paint and shine in.
- Comprehensive wash process using three bucket safe wash method
- Chemical decontamination for the removal of bitumen, tar and other environmental fallout
- Door jambs, hinges, badges, edges and panel gaps brushed cleaned
- Wheel arches carefully jet-washed
- Wheels cleaned using safe wheel cleaning products
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Combination of soft microfibre towel and compressed-air drying techniques
- Mechanical decontamination to remove bonded contaminants from paintwork by use of a clay bar
- Chemical decontamination to remove bonded iron to paintwork and wheels
- Paint depth readings taken to determine safe paint defect remove limits and determine paint repairs history
- SILVER level machine polishing permanently to remove medium level paint defects and enhance gloss finish
- Polishing oils and residue removed with Panel Wipe to ensure all surfaces are chemically clean for protective coatings
- Ceramic Coating Paint Protection applied to exterior paintwork, plastics and lights
- Sealant applied to all exterior glass
- Door jambs treated with a sealant for added protection
- Wheel faces protected with a high-temp coating
- Tyres cleaned and dressed with a long lasting tyre dressing
- Interior glass cleaned
- Interior litter removed, surfaces dusted, carpets and mats vacuumed
- Final inspection to make sure your car meets our high standards
Compact car, motorbike
single-cab ute (no tray), jet ski
Hatchback, sedan, sports car,
single-cab ute, dual-cab ute (no tray)
Small SUV, small 4x4
Large SUV, 4x4,
dual-cab ute (with tray)
WHY NOT CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOU CAR?
Or just pop in and show us your car in person, any time we’re open.
We understand there is a lot of information out there which can be overwhelming at times. That’s why we have written these accurate, comprehensive yet simple to understand articles regarding paint protection, paint correction and ceramic coatings so that you can be informed to make the right decision for your car.
WHAT IS PAINT CORRECTION?
WHAT ARE CERAMIC COATINGS?
BRINGING BACK THE SHINE AND THE SMILES.
Thanks to years of extensive testing and research at A Buff & Beyond, we have refined our paint correction methods to be effective and safe on all types of clear coats.
Paint correction by machines, despite how complicated some websites and videos will attempt to make it look, is really just ‘sanding’. The difference is in the skill, patience and understanding behind diminishing and non-diminishing compounds, pressures, machine speeds, backing plate angles, heat and temperatures, surface areas, residue control, paint thickness and more – a balancing act that becomes an art with experience.
We love to build relationships with our Clients, that is why all our services include direct contact and discussion with Fouad about your vehicle, including maintenance training, product advice and even after-hours support for years to come.